Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Not Quite Red.


There's this contest on this site where they are having people submit red outfits.  I'd like to get involved, but the problem I had was I got stuck wanting so badly to make an outfit work around this fabulous robe I found in Molten Core.  Can we just ignore the color of the robe and remember that I got this in a red zone?



 

What is she wearing?  She looks so fabulous!  You must tell me who designs for her!  Okay, alright, I'll make a list for you, but you have to get it yourself.  I'm done earning the appropriate currency to purchase items I only wear for the look, not the stats.

Chief Architect's Monocle
Deadly Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle
Robe of Volatile Power
Tyrannical Gladiator's Satin Gloves
Tyrannical Gladiator's Cord of Meditation

Weapons and off hands are there just because they were red, and not because I really cared what she was carrying.  If you must know what she is holding, it is a Tracker's Blade and a Master Dragonslayer's Orb.

Do you use WoWhead?  I love that I can just look up the saved profile I have for Delgada and just lift all the info off the page to make links here.  There is even a neat preview of her standing there in her lovely, totally not red clothes.

So, all that work and no red to show for it.  Still, Del looks terrific, so I won't complain too loudly. Good night Azeroth.  Make sure to stop and smell the Peacebloom.



4 comments:

Hilge3 said...

Looking forward to June. http://i.imgur.com/vWWcLdW.jpg

ShawndraKai said...

love the screenshot! I probably missed what is coming in June, though. So much going on. I've seen you guys logging in on Mondays but I just can't seem to get the time to stay at the computer to do a dungeon run :(

Hilge3 said...

It's the contest, June is blue!

ShawndraKai said...

<----is a little slow sometimes :)